Janice★I Love My Life

Janice★I Love My Life
Janice Always Missing You Wei Quan

Today's Visitor

Janice's visitor

傻婆对傻佬说的话

26.07.2011 & 27.07.2011

26.07.2011 & 27.07.2011
My Happy Trip on Genting With Dear Wei Quan

2011年10月19日星期三

My Life - 19-10-2011

The exam date is very near already,
but just now I just can do my best to have my revision,
I hope I can pass my final exam....
all the subject is very hard for me,
I don't think i can get a very very good result,
but I just hope I can pass ...

I will accept all the way i choose...
I will try to do my best for my working,my study....

Today very hot,
because when we have class and start ours class,
have somebody talking with loudly,
and we can not hear what the teacher talking about...

I don't know why the people always think for herself,
they are very selfish~
they really don't know they are disturd another people studying??
Oh my god...we paid money to come here to study,
not just to play and talking,
if they are not very care their result is ok~
but we care~

Ya!!!We care ours result!
We care ours future's life~
I know i can't do anything about they...
but i hope they can think after this thing....

没有评论: