Janice★I Love My Life

Janice★I Love My Life
Janice Always Missing You Wei Quan

Today's Visitor

Janice's visitor

傻婆对傻佬说的话

26.07.2011 & 27.07.2011

26.07.2011 & 27.07.2011
My Happy Trip on Genting With Dear Wei Quan

2009年12月8日星期二

off day!

woo hoo~
today off day a~

in morning ,
i was go to shopping with dear n his mother.
we go to kuantan parade to buy something.

i was buy 2 pair of shoes,
1 pair is school shoes n 1 pair is my lover shoes.
dear was paid my lover shoes with half price,
another money is me paid de.
i fell so happy ,
because honey less buy something for me.

after that i was help my mother buy maggi mee~
because got sale in the store,
so i was buy tom yam mee n the mee soup to my mother lo~~

i now very free~
no something to do~
dear is slepping in his home,
so ...
i was stay in my home watch dvd lo or on9.

2morrow i very angry lo!
my promoter complaint me o!
very mad lo!!!
where got promoter complaint themself's part time de!!!
so lame!!!

another time i dun wan do kiko le!!
kiko's promoter sakit mental!!!!

hehe~
pei sze got a name ~
it is anak ms.tee~
because she was cut her hair same with ms.tee,
so we call she anak ms.tee~
haha!

没有评论: