Janice★I Love My Life

Janice★I Love My Life
Janice Always Missing You Wei Quan

Today's Visitor

Janice's visitor

傻婆对傻佬说的话

26.07.2011 & 27.07.2011

26.07.2011 & 27.07.2011
My Happy Trip on Genting With Dear Wei Quan

2010年3月7日星期日

Peka(Step)

  1. Two sterile Petru dishes labelled A and Brespectively are prepared.
  2. Both Petri dishes A and B are fill with damp nutrient agar.
  3. 1 cm3 of bacteria culture solution are put into each Petri dish.
  4. The penicillin disc are placed in the surface of the nutrient agar in Petri dish B using sterile forceps.
  5. The Petri dishes A ad B are covered and seal them with cellophane tape .
  6. The two Petri dishes are keep inverted and leave them at room temparature.
  7. The observation on the condition of the nutrient agar after two or three days in the form of a drawing are recorded.

没有评论: