Janice★I Love My Life

Janice★I Love My Life
Janice Always Missing You Wei Quan

Today's Visitor

Janice's visitor

傻婆对傻佬说的话

26.07.2011 & 27.07.2011

26.07.2011 & 27.07.2011
My Happy Trip on Genting With Dear Wei Quan

2010年1月16日星期六

16-01-10

today i sleep untill1 o'clock.
then dear call to me,
and tell me he sleep now,
because he yesterday night no sleep o.

after i wake up,
my mother tell me wan to go to ecm to buy something o,
so i was wash my face n brush my teeth lo.

at 2 o'clock i was go out with mother,
n buy something.

in ecm ,
i see the cb in there working o!
i don wan see her,
i very very hate her!!!
n i just stay with my mother.

after shopping,
that mean 3 o'clock
i was go to studio n teach dance.
aunty gift me a make up box,
she say jensen don wan use ,
because he friend lauge he,
when he take the box like as a girl o.

at 4.30 i was waiting my mother to take me back.
haha when i waiting my mother,
iwas listen my song~
haha~
i gotta felling woo hoo.............

没有评论: